2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
1,577 Posts
There is a ms3 guy in Rocky point Mexico I know. Couple of Mexico city ms3 posts on msf.

I speak and write in fluent Spanish.

Necesita mamasitas! Ai Papi!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha thats pretty good for winging it. I was really expecting someone to paste something translated by the computer which seldom makes any sense in real Spanish
90210 Im sure you know how handy it is to know Spanish in Cali especially LA lol
I can speak and write Spanish fluently also but I have the advantage of it having been my first language:tongue:

·
The tennerican!
683 Posts
No te apresures que un dia agarras a una guera por ahi! Jajaja yo estoy loco por agarrarme otra.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I can play too, my xhusband was Mexican. Lol
So Si mon puto! Lol jk
I ment bavoso. Ha again jk.

Besos :*

....Yeeeah that..that's really all I know. Well all I I know I can spell confidentially.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can play too, my xhusband was Mexican. Lol
So Si mon puto! Lol jk
I ment bavoso. Ha again jk.

Besos :*

....Yeeeah that..that's really all I know. Well all I I know I can spell confidentially.
That made me laugh so hard imagining that cute white girl that started the picture thread talking like a vato and saying baboso hahaha

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I dont really have any pics of myself but Ill see what I can do for you since you gave me quite a good laugh haha
Youre close. My name is Nick and im a mechanic, hence the username. Yes, yes I know Im clever:tongue:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Yeah I got that but I figured the full name was Nicolas.
Hahaha u so funny.
Yes plz do. It's only fair since you saw me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts