2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...seems like I've been out of the loop on a lack of support from Dom.

Edited to remove links, as I don't want to support someone that doesn't support the community.

·
Registered
148 Posts
These parts look like they only work on the gen1, gen2 mz3s...

·
The Turbo Guy
205 Posts
These parts look like they only work on the gen1, gen2 mz3s...
Correct.

*** fair warning - I know XCNuse has had some issues in the past with Dom, so I would encourage you to be as thorough with the process as possible.
Likewise, no communication and the parts never arrived.

I bought his rear camber arms as part of a group buy not too long ago. The incomprehensible part is that he updated his website to specify the group buy dates and pricing, but the parts never showed up. He only lists his email so I sent him multiple emails asking when they'd arrive. No response. I had to open a dispute with Paypal, and after he didn't respond there, they defaulted to returning my money. I gave him months of time, and he has still never responded to this day.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hit him up on his instagram. Chances are if many people participated in his gb he is having to make them. He has an independent powder coater. If you're on the fitted mazdas page ask if anyone else has gotten theirs. But you shouldn't have bought anything from him without expecting to wait. In my experience I emailed him to make sure he had parts in stock before sending money. i got lucky and got a response within a week. And my camber arms within the next two.
Sorry that that has happened to you.

Are you looking for rear lca's for Airride? Try all day fabrication. They make specific lca's for mz3 very similar to doms.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts