2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my bumper's broken so i need to change it but i've always wanted round fog lights,but then i realised that on realmazdaparts.com you can buy the 2012 bumper that would give me the chance to put round fog lights. so now the real question is would it fit?? cause i know the 2011 would but what about this one?? Also while im at it if ya'll got any recommendations of bumpers with round fog lights drop em down here. you'd save me a lot of pain.

thanks

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm pretty positive it would, but you'd need to get the foglight wiring harness too. I'd check for both the bumper and the fogs/wiring at a junkyard or pull-it place if you can to save some money. The only other difference may be the wheel fender liners but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'm pretty positive it would, but you'd need to get the foglight wiring harness too. I'd check for both the bumper and the fogs/wiring at a junkyard or pull-it place if you can to save some money. The only other difference may be the wheel fender liners but I'm not sure.
Yeah i thought about that too i think im gnna tru to find one in a junkyard to test and if i can make it fit i'll buy a brand new one. Didn't think about the harness, would it need to be different?? cause i dont know if they kept the same, forgot to look it up.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yeah, you could just test fit the 12 bumper on a 2010-2011 body if they have one of both at the yard. If the fogs both use the same bulbs, the harness probably doesn't matter shrug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.