2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
done research in the 2020 Mazda3 2.5 N/A acceleration and I’ve want to know if the Mazda 3 fwd can have a quicker 0-60 time than 7.9 second everywhere I’ve been looking I’ve been finding only this time the awd Mazda might be slower than this fwd since it weighs more if anyone has videos that would solve this question!!

·
Registered
2012 Mazda 3 GX MT5 non sky
680 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
done research in the 2020 Mazda3 2.5 N/A acceleration and I’ve want to know if the Mazda 3 fwd can have a quicker 0-60 time than 7.9 second everywhere I’ve been looking I’ve been finding only this time the awd Mazda might be slower than this fwd since it weighs more if anyone has videos that would solve this question!!
Depending on conditions but the fastest ive seen at sea level was 7.5s, mine at a mile above sea level does it in 9s.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Looks like the FWD is quicker but I'd not call it quick... Love it but its not fast. I'm used to much more powerful cars though. Making upper 20's MPG stuck in bumper to bumper traffic rather than very low teens in my other car is awfully nice though.

·
Registered
2015 Mazda3 S Grand Touring, 6spd Manual, Soul Red
142 Posts
Slow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts