2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I'm planning to buy the OEM Door Sill Trim Plates but they come in 2 different part #'s.

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between part # (0000-8T-L31) and (0000-8T-L31A)?

I searched thoroughly but I was not able to find any clear information on what the main difference might be if any...

Thanks folks! And have a blessed day!

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the update :) , that is interesting, what does "replaces" mean ? Different materials?

So should I look to buy 0000-8T-L31A instead of 0000-8T-L31, or it doesn't really matter at all...

Edit:
Searching the many accessory markets for Mazda 3, I found out that the door sills appearance is different in a couple of countries, which one you think looks better, UK or USA? :)

I might pull the trigger for the UK Part, just looks more classy...

UK Part # BHR1-V1-370, if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
I like the USA version. They match the logo on the cargo tray and the all weather mats. Personal preference though...get which ones you like best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@AVL thumper, Thanks for your input! I think Ill go with the American version, the only seller I could find from the UK was from eBay and I don't know if this is actually a worthy seller, and you are right on your comment, it fits overall the entire logo and look of the OEM Cargo and All Weather Mats :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts