80 Nm

But i didnt felt that extra power.
Has anyone had the same experience?

·
Registered
Mazda 6 station 2.2 skyactive with chiptuning
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, really have it chipped at a recognized company here in the Netherlands. and indeed 30% more power. including certificate.
Only now that chip has been removed because my engine management light often started to burn and I got error code P2262 (Turbo/supercharger boost pressure not recognized) and if I'm honest I don't really feel a big difference with the original.

·
Registered
Mazda3 04/2017 BN 120 HP Sports-Line
114 Posts
HI,

did they modify the Engine-Management or built in a separate "Box"?

Here in Germany, many users from the german mazda-board, CX3-Forum, CX5-Forum etc. used this product here:

D-Luft für Diesel

i did it twice whith both of my Mazda3 skyactiv-G GAS form 2017 (120 PS/HP/PK to about 165/170 PS/HP/PK). I did it by myself with the "@home"-Version.

No extra-Box, just rea/write the "updated-file" via OBD2-dongle with Windows-Notebook.

Bye
Gruni

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi,

I dont think so, because D-Luft, only optimized the skyactiv-engines. NO other brands or older mazda-engines like the MZD-CD.

Bye
Gruni

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hi,

Velizar (D-Luft) will sent you a special Tactrix-OBD2-tool with USB-cable. You need a Windows-Notebook.
He orders a Mazdaedit-Software-Licence for you. The @home-Version is about 530 €. Each Mazda-Edit-Licence ist
only registrated to one VIN-Number, so my Licence cant read your car-data, because your VIN is different to mine.

1. You make a copy of your engine-management-data, sent it to Velizar, He modify your data and sent it back via email.
You get 3 files, 1 x original, 1 x 1 tuned, 1 x tuned-incl-gaspedal-tuning (like Pedalbox-tuning). Then you can
upload your favorite file und test it, go back to the original etc. (if you sell the car, or Mazda install an update during
services).

I cant do it for you, but Velizar is a very nice an friendly guy, he explains everything via email.

My skyactiv-G engine (2.0 with 120 HP) now, has the original power with 165 PS/HP and a little tuning to maybe 170 HP.
The skyactiv-D engines have more to modify with a lot of more HP and torque. Try to read in the german-forums for
CX3, CX5 etc.

Bye
Gruni

1 - 8 of 8 Posts