2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I had the pleasure of deleting my hideous muffler. Im really happy with the results. I kept the resonator, I didnt want to run the risk of hearing any drone. Best Muffler Shop in Las Vegas hooked it up for 240 bucks out the door. That price included two stainless 4" double walled tips and piping along with a y-pipe for the dual exhaust. If your looking to spend money on an exhaust idea I suggest doing this...its a third of the cost of what the axle back kits cost and the sound is awesome in my opinion.

·
Registered
66 Posts
It certainly looks good, any sound clips? And would you be able to post a pic from underneath just to see piping (more of a curious thing for me).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a video uploading to photo bucket now. the angle of the camera is perfect to show the piping layout. Video was taken with a samsung note 4, so I hope the quality is decent.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So I had a technical difficulty....Ive tried to upload my video twice to photobucket with no luck...im trying a different way. The forum site doesnt support a mp4 format from my memory card :(

·
Registered
294 Posts

·
Mazda Ricer
30 Posts
This is still the cold start video. But I did find the rev video on your channel. Sounds really good!!! I have been thinking about doing a muffler delete with my corksport cat back exhaust because i'm looking for more sound and I would hope to use some burnt blue titanium exhaust tips instead. This is the first I have heard of a muffler delete and I think this is all I needed lol! Sounds great!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is still the cold start video. But I did find the rev video on your channel. Sounds really good!!! I have been thinking about doing a muffler delete with my corksport cat back exhaust because i'm looking for more sound and I would hope to use some burnt blue titanium exhaust tips instead. This is the first I have heard of a muffler delete and I think this is all I needed lol! Sounds great!
Ah ok...thanks for the heads up. And also thank you for viewing! Im glad you liked it. The exhaust shop had some single wall tips that looked "ok" in my opinion. The double walled tips filled out the bumper cut out for me and my taste. I have seen those titanium tips you mentioned and they do look sharp on these cars. Either way you go, much better look than factory and well worth the money.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts