2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people,

I'm just wondering if its possible to customize the flying (M) and remove the ( ) so it looks like an evil
M all by its own. I've seen it done on alot of customized mazdas and id love to do it to mine too.

I drive a 2005 Electric Blue Mazda 3 BK MAXX Sport Sedan.

IF anyone knows how to do this please let me know!!!

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yes its not hard at all... The emblems are easy to take off ( look for a walk thru but they basically pop right off ) and either u mod ur existing or buy new m emblems - id buy... Makes it easy

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
just slip an old credit card or gift card under the badge and work it off, its easy. Heat it up with a hair dryer would help too
and for the evil m, use a rotary tool to cut/sand the unneeded parts off, then paint :) I'm in the process of getting a new badge to do that myself lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I recently picked up a 08 hatchback Electric Blue Mica, thinking of trying to replace with black chrome emblems. Not sure if I'm going try and purchase or paint them myself. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I recently picked up a 08 hatchback Electric Blue Mica, thinking of trying to replace with black chrome emblems. Not sure if I'm going try and purchase or paint them myself. Any ideas?
DIY yoz

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
How long did it take to receive from this seller and is it really a metal badge?
It took me less than a week to get it. Yes and I love the metallic look up close. It honestly took me a while to warp it because it was difficult flushing it to perfection. Don't rely on the 3M tape though; tear it off and buy badge adhesive.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Thanks sounds great about the same price as buying a badge and screwing up a few before getting it right and for that price what do I have to lose.....anyways just ordered mine

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts