2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 127 Posts

·
ZOOM'IN around Mid-Ohio
212 Posts
Nice mods like all the lighting mods especially.

·
ZOOM'IN around Mid-Ohio
212 Posts
Thanks! I see you have some blue LEDs too! They just make me smile whenever I unlock my door when I walk with them to my car at night haha
Ha! For better or worse its one of my most noticed mods..

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Ha! For better or worse its one of my most noticed mods..

From looking at your signature it seems most of it would be hidden to those unknowing of cars! And lights are lights to non car people, talking about your head/fog lights, and how often do you see blue interior lights? You know what's there, and other car people would notice what's there! That's what matters!

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
where did u get the blue led dome lights from? i like

paint the headlight housing damnit!
Ebay :rock 1: I've seen brighter ones on other people's car but these bring a nice blue glow not over powering, just search interior blue mazda 3 led's or something of the sort!

I'm on a lease for one more year! Just gotta hold back... Still so sketched to do it... a buddy and I are working on a project car this summer so balls shall be grown! That's the first thing you told me to do :tt2:

Your car looks beastly by the way :ph34r:

·
Registered
243 Posts
my car is turning into a beast because of u bastards. bad influence on me. after coils the next mod is paying the fucker off!

headlights . . . . heat gun and patience. the fact ur a bit sketchy is good, that means u won't go ape shit and tear something up. blacked headlights would so compliment that theme u got going.

e-hug on the lights

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
my car is turning into a beast because of u bastards. bad influence on me. after coils the next mod is paying the fucker off!

headlights . . . . heat gun and patience. the fact ur a bit sketchy is good, that means u won't go ape shit and tear something up. blacked headlights would so compliment that theme u got going.

e-hug on the lights

Hahaha this site opens up so many possibilities! In a good or bad way hahah whichever every way you want to look at it! It is very tempting I'm sure I'll end up doing it with my buddy this summer! We'll do both of ours!

E-hug??

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Baking the headlights is actually not that difficult, it just takes time and patience. If you take your time, it'll be once and done. Especially when you actually paint them

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Painting would definitely be the most painful part for me, it'd have to be absolutely perfect because that's just who I am haha

21 - 40 of 127 Posts