2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, So I managed to update my Mazda with AIO 2.8.4 successfully once, but Android Auto kept auto closing and I read on here to use a different version. I've downloaded a previous version of it and compiled the scripts using AIO 2.8.4, replacing the files with the older AA version. When I put the USB into my car it doesn't run the tweak setup like it did previous, instead it waits about 5 minutes before saying "Data Retrieval Complete" (see screenshot). What am I doing wrong? I've added my dataRetrieval_config.txt file because I read on another thread that was an issue for someone, but I don't see where the issue is.

My firmware version is 59.00.330 EU N

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
What I would try if I were you (I am not 100% sure, if it helps, but its worth a try):
1. Format the usb stick (FAT32).
2. Check in AIO`s top left corner at "Install Options" if the checkbox for "Retrieve CMU data" is active - if so, deactivate it.
3. Compile your tweak in AIO and try to install it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi, So I managed to update my Mazda with AIO 2.8.4 successfully once, but Android Auto kept auto closing and I read on here to use a different version. I've downloaded a previous version of it and compiled the scripts using AIO 2.8.4, replacing the files with the older AA version. When I put the USB into my car it doesn't run the tweak setup like it did previous, instead it waits about 5 minutes before saying "Data Retrieval Complete" (see screenshot). What am I doing wrong? I've added my dataRetrieval_config.txt file because I read on another thread that was an issue for someone, but I don't see where the issue is.

My firmware version is 59.00.330 EU N
@MikeK88

1 - 3 of 3 Posts