2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Haim and i have mazda 3 2011 with a Desh problem.
The Desh opened in the center because the heat of the sun.
I want to the mazda's garage and the told me that i need to replace new one that cost me 5000 Shekel (1430 us dollar)
They cant replace it for free (recall on desh)
The problem is getting wose evry day.
Please help me what can i do ?
Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've heard people have just glued/epoxied the dash back down to some success. It's a common problem. I bought some epoxy a while back to try and fix my own dash, but I haven't gotten around to doing it yet unfortunately.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I had mine replaced for the same problem under warranty in December 2019. What I did was print out the carfax which showed the date of the first sale of the car which is when the warranty starts, to prove that as of December of last year, it had still been covered. Yours is a 2011, so you may be out of luck, but if your car didn't sell right away, you may be covered.

I also emailed Mazda corporate on their website to ask whether I was covered, and printed out their reply and brought it to the dealer showing that corporate said I was.

Granted, none of this was necessary, I was granted the repair by the dealer without needing that documentation, but if it works in your favor, it will certainly help.

See this thread regarding SSPA9 (7 years (84 months) from the original warranty start date or April 30, 2018 whichever is later, with no mileage limitation): Dash Popped Up

1 - 3 of 3 Posts