2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a black interior and living here in sunny phx, az, I want to get some kind of dashboard cover to help it last as long as possible (the sun can be very brutal down here).

Anybody have any good experiences wth a certain brand or type of dash cover?

Things to look for? stay away from?

Silver 2010 GT HB

thanks in advance.

Glenn

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have the Mazda brand reflector you can get from the dealer. It's great! It fits perfectly in the deep front window and covers everything. Most standard reflectors are a bit too short. Only thing is the Mazda reflector doesn't fold up as well; you roll it up and secure it w/ the velcro strap, so you have this big rolled up thing. So I just toss it in the back.

·
Registered
147 Posts
you can't drive around in the intense sun of pheonix with a reflector up. I'm pretty sure he's asking because he wants the car protected at all times.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I will be getting a window shade as well, but it would be good to have it covered while driving also.

The best thing I've found so far (not a ton of searching yet) is Dash Mats - Dashboard Covers - Seat Covers - Sun Shades - Car Covers - SUV Covers, they have a "Sedona Suede" material that looks to be the nicest I've seen. The poly carpet ones are so cheap looking. This place has 4 fabric types, carpet being the cheapest and the S Suede being the high end. I think cost was like $63. Not sure if anyone has anything better to point me towards.

Glenn

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got mine from carcover.com. Quick and Easy. The quality of the car cover material is very impressive. I like the softness and the anti-scratch lock that goes on the bottom amazing quality everywhere with the extra antenna patches and multiple microfibre clothes I am very pleased with my purchase.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts