2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone gotten the Dark Alloy wheels that replace that 18s on the S and S GT model?

$300 a wheel seems steep, not to mention you can not get the stock 18s.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has anyone gotten the Dark Alloy wheels that replace that 18s on the S and S GT model?

$300 a wheel seems steep, not to mention you can not get the stock 18s.
The dealership where I bought mine would powder coat the wheels if you wanted that option. They would do either black or a dark gray. They initially quoted me $1200 (total), but they were willing to go down to $1000.

I wanted the smaller wheels in black, but they weren't willing to swap sizes. So I ended up just buying a set of black aftermarket 16s and swapped them myself. I would have preferred the Mazda 16s, but I agree, their price is steep.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea that's insane price for powder coating. I had a set done for $400 in hyper black.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone tried to or know if the B45B-V3-810 wheels will fit the 2018 model 3's that have 18" wheels. I don't see why not - but I'm new to all of this as well. Can someone help me understand what an 18" wheel thats just a year older supposedly wouldn't fit my 18" 2018 3?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Guy here who powder coats for dealerships said he would powder coat mine for $500 and gave me site to pick just about any color. Debating on that or aftermarket wheels. Because these stock tires suck. Also debating on suspension. I will be taking family road trips and don’t want my car way low.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts