2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts

·
Just call me Rabbit
480 Posts
And another problem is I don't have PayPal set up because I have no bills to prove my address...
Lolwut? I don't recall needing a bill to set up my PayPal...

Sent from a rabbit hole

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Paypal is a pita. They keep bugging me about being verified. Something about there's a $5000 transaction limit that I'm close to and then if your not verified you can't use Paypal anymore. Basically they want to link to my bank acct. I'm not into this linking thing at all so I'm not giving then my bank acct number.. When I buy something I pay with the CC that they have on file for me. If I sell something I request a check to be mailed to me for the amount that the buyer paid to my Paypal acct. That's the only way I want to do it. Period. Leave my bank account out of the equation.

·
Registered
384 Posts
They really need that much stuff now adays? I know at one point i was buying something and they would not let me complete the transaction unless i was at home so they could call and give me a passcode to then put in the website. That is a real pain in the ass since i do all my car part buying at work. lol

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.