2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who is interested in a custom shift knob?
A guy on Mazda3forums makes them. I'd like one. He can make different types and they're heavy. The littler one is 720ish grams and the big one is like 1250 grams. I think I want a 2.5 inch Type R. It'll thread right on, no adapter or anything. You can also get a flat top or whatever. Here's the thread you can browse through and look at his work. And sexy RX7. Strato.blue.3's Project Rx-7 Build - Page 9 - Mazda3 Forums : The #1 Mazda 3 Forum I'm not sure on price. Probably around $40. If more people buy we might be able to get a deal from him. They come uncoated so plasti dip it, powdercoat it, anodize it, paint it, exterior match it, whatever. If youre interested post a comment so I can gauge interest for him. The one in the car is the big type r on a twm short shifter inside a 1st gen Mazda3.

So far we have TrackRabbit, kryptik, sp33dy, havoc, swerv, and myself interested.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
im in for a large/heaviest one. twm is expensive haha.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Well if I get one do you wanna buy my jbr heavy knob?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Only like one em of them a little don't know if it is worth it if I don't really like it a lot.
He custom makes them on a lathe. He can probably do whatever you want. Find a TWM you like and I bet he can copy it

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
Well if I get one do you wanna buy my jbr heavy knob?

Why don't you want your JBR?

He custom makes them on a lathe. He can probably do whatever you want. Find a TWM you like and I bet he can copy it
And another problem is I don't have PayPal set up because I have no bills to prove my address...

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
I'm just bored I want to change it up a bit

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.