2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Custom cut Vinyl stickers

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jmo 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to get custom vinyl stickers to put on the outside of the car or on the window? I have some vector images I made that I'd like to get made into stickers.

Thanks!

#3 ·
Just hit up your local vinyl decal shop. My good buddy owns a nice shop Just off post near Fort Rucker AL. Dude cut ALL my decal for my Xterra. only one decal on my truck was not custom everything else I walked in, said hey brah this waht im thinkin about.. we played around with it and HA there you go. most local small shops will work with you, give you a damn good deal if you arnt a d*ck about gettin em made over some online shop or a largeer company. Ive got 2 decals ive been thinkin about for the my new Mazda im gonna take down to my local shop here in DE to have pt together.

Also on the topic of vinyl decals.... im having some larger pieces cut from clear vinyl for my door jams on the bottom so I & others wont scuff my the paint getting in/out....Anyone else do this yet?

Heres a few of my decals from my truck ..ALL are custom other than the POW one.

^ this one is the design Ive had it on my truck for 3 years but cant find a photo..

also have had them made for my bikes. for the forks , frame ect.... its really simple. I have most of the equiptment I just need a new vinyl cutter..... then Ill be makin some coin myself!

#4 ·
The only shop ive seen here in Killeen TX is in the mall. Both of those sites recommended above let you do custom text but i see nothing for uploading a graphic. Guess I'll just have to see what the mall can do.

#5 ·
sechemedia.ca
Matheu the owner is an active member of the Torontomazda3 club. He's done custom decals for a lot of us here and looks great.

Another would be

GTA Decal (I believe its gtadecal.com. Bryan will also do a great job on virtuallly any kind of decal/graphix you want.

Sorry, I haven't been stateside in a while so miost of the ones I know are here in Toronto but never had a problem getting my decals in the mail

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.