2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Just Having Fun
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just wanted to say out loud how much I love my new CS SRI. I ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. I was very pleased with the urgency of the shipping. It installed in about half an hour. People talk about how impressed they are with the sound it makes. I was blown away. Above 3000 rpm, my mazda sounds like an monster. I also asked CS if they could include some of their decals for my car. They sent six!!! I was so pleased with customer service over the phone ( I had to call because I originally ordered the wrong part). They even included a hand written letter on the invoice talking about the stickers and hoping that I enjoy my intake. What other company goes to such lengths to ensure customer satisfaction?

I love my intake and will definitely order more parts from CS. If you are debating about which intake to buy, you cant go wrong with it. Thanks a lot CS for being such an easy company to work with!!!!:001_tt1 1:

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Hey guys, I just wanted to say out loud how much I love my new CS SRI. I ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived on Friday. I was very pleased with the urgency of the shipping. It installed in about half an hour. People talk about how impressed they are with the sound it makes. I was blown away. Above 3000 rpm, my mazda sounds like an monster. I also asked CS if they could include some of their decals for my car. They sent six!!! I was so pleased with customer service over the phone ( I had to call because I originally ordered the wrong part). They even included a hand written letter on the invoice talking about the stickers and hoping that I enjoy my intake. What other company goes to such lengths to ensure customer satisfaction?

I love my intake and will definitely order more parts from CS. If you are debating about which intake to buy, you cant go wrong with it. Thanks a lot CS for being such an easy company to work with!!!!:001_tt1 1:
CS FTW :rockon 1:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Corksport is a great company. I have dealt with every company that makes anything for a mazda, and I can honestly say that they have us in their best interests. Customer service is by far one of the best out there. Plenty of parts to be had for your mazda!

·
LiveWrong
489 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I'm a CS fan too...definitely have more mods from CS than any other single company/manufacturer.

Also a fan of the SRI sound too...between that and the ABE sound, my SkyActiv has no chance of ever seeing 30 mpg! I have no discipline!

·
LiveWrong
489 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
He will. Coupled with my RB ABE and I've dropped 2 mpg because I can't contain myself haha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: tastic

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm a CS fan too...definitely have more mods from CS than any other single company/manufacturer.

Also a fan of the SRI sound too...between that and the ABE sound, my SkyActiv has no chance of ever seeing 30 mpg! I have no discipline!
Whats the ABE sound?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I agree my car is mostly corksport mods and I absolutley love the quality of the parts and how they make every client a priority I plan on buying a lot more parts!

·
Registered
276 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts