2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I had the rear sway bar installed ( with the proper bushings this time ) along with the motor mount inserts and the front strut tower bar. The car drives totally different. I can definately feel the vibration others have said they felt and like it says in the intruction manual. Also the biggest differense so far is the shifting smoothness has imporved significantly. Hope fully the vibrations will go away in a week or two. I've only put 8,000 miles on my 3 since I bought it last June so I know the side mounts have not failed. There is also a tad more engine responsiveness. All 3 of these mods are well worth the money. Car feels more stable and super tight. I only have a 2 miles commute to work so this weekend I might hit some curvy roads to further test these modifications to the suspension.

·
Andrew
336 Posts
I've had my inserts for a few days and there is not much vibration at all, but I never had much to begin with except at idle with AC on. My shifts are pretty smooth now so it was more than worth it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I dont have stock tires, I've got Road Magnet's with 18" Tenzo Tracer wheels and primewell pz900 rubber

·
Registered
987 Posts
b/c they vibrate the shit outta ya @ idle. everyone that had them w/an auto hated them!

·
Registered
703 Posts
b/c they vibrate the shit outta ya @ idle. everyone that had them w/an auto hated them!
That's why I canceled mine when I ordered my SRI from them. I thought they had a lower durometer set, but I'm still not convinced they'll be good for us auto drivers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts