2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im selling my CS exhaust cat back.Nothing wrong with the exhaust at all i only had it on for a week and half and realized its not my style(little too loud for me).Im asking $450/obo First come first serve and PM me if your intrested.I will send anyone more pics of it but this is what it looked like when it was on the car.

·
MazdaTurnedScooby
143 Posts
Also, I'm not trying to thread crap, but you can get a brand new CS exhaust from CS's website for $25 more than what you're asking. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but you might consider a more competitive price for your item.

I was interested until I saw that your price was so close to the price of a new one. Just food for thought.

Reactions: Daddycros

·
Registered
2 Posts
A shop called Caribe mufflers in Miami Fl. They work very good and a lot of peoplr go to them to get their exhaust done. The problem is that they dont work with stainless steel.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To those who think my price is too high....yes I asked for $475 but that doesn't mean I'm going to get it. I am open to offers. Like I said before the exhaust was on for a week so idk how much abuse others would do to a exhaust in that time but mine was barely broken in,if thought about someone is getting a CS exhaust for 25 buck or more cheaper and shipping included. What it comes down to is my loss someone else's gain.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.