2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mazda Sales / Racer
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, I dont think I've formally intorduced myself even though some may know me. My name is Nate, I'm a Mazda Sales consultant at August Mazda in Kelowna BC (Formally Kelowna Motors). I bought my 2014 Mazda3 Sport GS-CP new in November of 2013 fully knowing that I would be modifying it, because stock sucks lol.

At first my wife said I have to keep everything kind of low key being this was our daily driver and it was a brand new car I paid outright for (I was woking up north in mining at the time so I fugured I'd rather pay cash for a nice car than finance a truck). But then after going for a family dinner, this happened...

My brother-in-law backed into our two month old car causing 5k in damage.... Pissed me right off and i finally said to heck with it, i'm modifying the car. it started up simple enough with Corksport Springs and Rear Sway Bar, and a nice set of RX8 wheels I snagged from another Mazda3 owner in Chilliwack.

Since then it's been a slow spiral of light modifications, plastidip, paint, tires and reality checks realizing this was still my daily driver...

And here is how it sits now. Still a few things to get done; re-tune from DRtuned in vancouver, some aero goodies from BMSpec, reset suspension and some minor visual enhancements.
Also I dont know if anyone noticed but I'm a bit of a picture whore so expect to see lots of photos or follow me on instagram MazdaSalesGuy

·
Working Class Hero
3,515 Posts
Nice improvements. I do like the copper on the grille.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Mazda Sales / Racer
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wee bit of an update, and a couple things on the go! The three has been in the body shop for a little bit after installing my LED signals/running lights. damn it's nice to have a bumper that looks good again! now it's just a matter of cleaning things up slapping my summers on as soon as I can and add a few minor things!

New LEDs!

Dropping my baby off... :(

Picking her up! Damn they did a fantastic job! if anyone is in the okanagan I would totally recommend Meryvns.

Now it's just a matter of driving like a granny for a month to avoid rock chips and such before I can wax the crap out of it. in the meantime I am paint matching the "signature wing" and repainting the plastics on the front end this saturday, might hit up some of the other chips on the car as well. :)

·
Mazda Sales / Racer
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a wee bit of an update, still being winter I can't really get all that much done. I did however get a bit of paint done!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts