2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the CPE Triton Exhaust will fit a 2011 mazda 3 2.5? I've been searching around to see if it will fit but haven't been able to find anything. I know its specifically for the speed 3, but found a decent price on it, so if it fits I may jump on it.

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
Anyone know if the CPE Triton Exhaust will fit a 2011 mazda 3 2.5? I've been searching around to see if it will fit but haven't been able to find anything. I know its specifically for the speed 3, but found a decent price on it, so if it fits I may jump on it.

The one on MOCC? That's a great price, but only the axle back portion will fit. It will take more to get the whole exhaust to work. There's thread on how to make it work on here.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found it through Craigslist. The guy is letting it go for $550 which is pretty good. I think my only other concern would be if this exhaust will pass smog? Since I'm in CA with all the strict emission laws.

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
Nice, he lowered the price. Just keep your exhaust, if you're worried about passing smog. I didn't and don't expect it to be an issue, my downpipe, BVP, etc, is a whole other issue. Haha.

Here's the thread on how to get a MS3 exhaust to fit on a MZ3 2.5:
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22050

SPEND!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, I'll probably just keep my exhaust for the time being.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts