2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2010 MAZDA SPEED3 and I love it ,I have highly modified my car but the one thing that stood out was when CP-E designed a prototype turbo upgrade and asked me if they could test it out on my car since I had all the upgrades in place, I did not hesitate because Im very confident in their products, I already have a CP-E high pressure fuel pump and a CP-E FMIC,the turbo will be available soon I have the only one right now and Im really enjoying it my car beats bikes now.I highly recommend checking out their website,they machine and manufacture all of their own parts and they are researching and developing new products everyday,I have the luxury of living an hour and a half away from their shop in Beltsville MD., its impressive to see I have been there several times they have an awesome crew and state of the art equipment they have done alot of work on my car and I am very happy they also have state of the art tuning facilities with tuning provided by Sander Marques I would like to thank them all and a special thanks to Josh Adams he set up the prototype turbo to go in my car.----Ryan Cook

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Cp-e turbo upgrade sounds tasty.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I'm subscribed to this thread... can't wait to see this turbo!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts