2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright everyone. First up are rear camber arms. These were bought from @warlord and have never been installed. I just want what I paid for them back so so we will say 100 even. I'll pay for shipping so I'm actually losing money on them

Next is a front bra for a 2010+Mazdaspeed 3. This will not fit a NA 3. It's in perfect shape. Only used it a few times. 115 plus shipping.

Next is the rear wiper motor and rear wiper. Not sure on a price so make me an offer.

Sorry mods I don't have a picture right now I can get one up later but I also have a resonator for a 2010+ speed 3. Was on mine for 5k miles. Might be good to someone who wants to go back to stock. Again just make me an offer if interested.

All prices are OBO!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Sorry mods I don't have a picture right now I can get one up later but I also have a resonator for a 2010+ speed 3.
I'll let you slide this time. :winkiss: GLWS

Reactions: swerv0428

·
LiveWrong
489 Posts
What color are the mudflaps / how much? Will they fit a NA3?

·
Registered
191 Posts

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. Want to get rid of the bra. Great for long trips to protect the bumper. Only takes a few minutes to put it on and take it off. $100 bucks. Cost me 160 new and I only used it maybe 5 times.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Bump. Want to get rid of the bra. Great for long trips to protect the bumper. Only takes a few minutes to put it on and take it off. $100 bucks. Cost me 160 new and I only used it maybe 5 times.
give you 100 shipped

·
Registered
179 Posts
Reactions: swerv0428
1 - 15 of 15 Posts