2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
hello. backgrounds you suggested are added to the 2 themes : "MZD_Theme_Starwars_Imperial_TIE" et "MZD_Theme_Starwars_Rebel_Spacecrafts".

As for each time, you just need to rename the one you want to simply "background.png".

:laugh2:
i don't see them popping up on the website

wait nevermind i got it now, :) thank you

Reactions: Corwin9s

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #125

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
Just had my first service and they updated my infotainment unit to 59.00.502 NA N which by the looks of it will be unable to use with Corwin9s themes, had I known they were going to do that I would have said leave it alone :censored 1::censored 1::censored 1::censored 1::censored 1::censored 1::censored 1:

Reactions: JediMindTricks

·
Registered
60 Posts
Just had my first service and they updated my infotainment unit to 59.00.502 NA N which by the looks of it will be unable to use with Corwin9s themes, had I known they were going to do that I would have said leave it alone :censored 1::censored 1::censored 1::censored 1::censored 1::censored 1::censored 1:
Damn, that sucks. I was wondering if an update would get rid of it as well. I have my first service in August, so luckily I can tell them not to update it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Damn, that sucks. I was wondering if an update would get rid of it as well. I have my first service in August, so luckily I can tell them not to update it.
You should be able to install the autorun script beforehand which will allow you to keep root.

There has been a report of a successful upgrade to the 502 firmware with this installed and AIO seems to still be working. Check this post:
mazda3revolution.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2080282

This is still very experimental though.

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
cmon Corwin, we believe in you!!!!! Crack this latest update, you can do it!!!! :clap::dancin 1:

Reactions: Corwin9s

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
@Midnightsky228 : well... for now I'm aware of all suggestions and solutions.
I'll be waiting on my tippy toes lol, I appreciate all the effort you put into these. I may just go backwards and do a reverse update, tho MZD seems to be working much faster than it had previously, it may impact my decision.

121 - 140 of 171 Posts