2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
I've downloaded the background only and was going to do that but now that I've seen that minimalist black..... Wow! I'm undecided.

Question though. Do themes survive upgrades or do they need to be reapplied? And if they need to be reapplied, do we think it will be possible with this new 502 build that is giving the AIO guys trouble? I have issues with the BT in my car and it sounds like 502 is what I need so I suspect I'll have to do that upgrade.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #103 (Edited)
I've downloaded the background only and was going to do that but now that I've seen that minimalist black..... Wow! I'm undecided.
:wink2:

Question though. Do themes survive upgrades or do they need to be reapplied?
They have to be reapplied, because the upgrade replace all files.

And if they need to be reapplied, do we think it will be possible with this new 502 build that is giving the AIO guys trouble?
for now I haven't had any feedback that themes aren't working on the 502 build. But if AIO has troubles, I guess my theming solution will have troubles too.

Only way to know is that someone with a 502 build can test one of the themes and report back...

EDIT: reported back... NOT working on any .502 build !

·
Registered
67 Posts
A photography themed one would be cool. The buttons could be like a camera, a lens, tripod, flash, camera backpack. I'd do it myself but not sure how the buttons are done lol. Also these work in the CX-5? Like to do a hotwheels themed one for my parents car.

Reactions: Corwin9s

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
Here is Deadpool on mine

How about a Star Wars: The Clone Wars(cartoon) theme like the Rick and Morty one you just did? Or Star Wars: Rebels(cartoon) theme? I think both would look great. How about a rebels and imperial theme, for the Icons you could use the starfighters like the x-wing, a-wing, y-wing, b-wing, millennium falcon(Center icon of course lol). For an Imperial one you could use the 3 variations of the tie fighter(bomber, interceptor, standard) with an imperial cruiser and death star to complete the 5 icons. Would love to see some of those at some point, might convince me to swap my deadpool theme lol.

Fast and Furious? 1st movie, Orange Supra, the Black S2K, the Green Eclipse, the Charger, and the White Jetta? 2nd movie the Skyline, Evo, Eclipse, the 2 muscle cars? Man I wish I had a computer and knew what I was doing, so many ideas lol.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
A photography themed one would be cool. The buttons could be like a camera, a lens, tripod, flash, camera backpack. I'd do it myself but not sure how the buttons are done lol. Also these work in the CX-5? Like to do a hotwheels themed one for my parents car.
hello. Photography + hotwheels themes set on the "to do list".
for buttons, sizes are defined. but just needed to be resized. If you have any pictures for buttons you want, simply send all to my in mail (corwin(at)ninesages.org)
and yes, it works in CX-5 too, except if version .502 is installed.

How about a Star Wars: The Clone Wars(cartoon) theme like the Rick and Morty one you just did? Or Star Wars: Rebels(cartoon) theme? I think both would look great. How about a rebels and imperial theme, for the Icons you could use the starfighters like the x-wing, a-wing, y-wing, b-wing, millennium falcon(Center icon of course lol). For an Imperial one you could use the 3 variations of the tie fighter(bomber, interceptor, standard) with an imperial cruiser and death star to complete the 5 icons.
hi. I've done 2 Starwars Spacecrafts themes, hoping you will enjoy. ;-)

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
Good Gawd YESSSS, Corwin those look AMAZING, lol im going to need 3 USB sticks, change up the theme every couple weeks to get use of the 2 star wars ones and the Deadpool one :) love it

·
Registered
67 Posts
Really like these! Ill get stuff for the ones.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #112

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #115

·
Registered
60 Posts
Love your themes. Could you do a Wolverine theme? Kinda similar to how you did the Deadpool ones. I love that the folders have little backgrounds in Deadpool V2.

Also, If it had a blue background for the letters like "Communication" (like how the Deadpool one has a red background behind the letters) that'd be icing on the cake.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Love your themes. Could you do a Wolverine theme? Kinda similar to how you did the Deadpool ones. I love that the folders have little backgrounds in Deadpool V2.

Also, If it had a blue background for the letters like "Communication" (like how the Deadpool one has a red background behind the letters) that'd be icing on the cake.
hello. it's done :

Wolverine

click here to download it

with 10 backgrounds :

:wink2:

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
If I had a different background picture I wanted to use with the star wars rebel star fighters theme would you be willing to add that to the files in the theme?
hello. backgrounds you suggested are added to the 2 themes : "MZD_Theme_Starwars_Imperial_TIE" et "MZD_Theme_Starwars_Rebel_Spacecrafts".

As for each time, you just need to rename the one you want to simply "background.png".

:laugh2:

101 - 120 of 171 Posts