2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 171 Posts

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, do a theme for Deadpool? Btw that dragonball theme is pretty Baddass........but Deadpool would be better ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, do a theme for Deadpool? Btw that dragonball theme is pretty Baddass........but Deadpool would be better ;)

Hello... done ! And in 2 versions (same background possible) :

Deadpool v1

Click here for more details and download it

=====================================================================================

Deadpool v2

======================================================================================
>:)

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
Hello... done ! And in 2 versions (same background possible) :

Deadpool v1

=====================================================================================

Deadpool v2

======================================================================================
>:)
omfg YESSSSSSSSSS Corwin you freaking ROCK!!!!!! Version 1 with background 5 is definitely my favorite, this is going to be the very first mod my Mazda gets when it arrives.......I was about to goto sleep lol now Im too excited

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anyone here know if the smooth red v1.1 theme will work with diginix's status bar mods?

Mine has the date shown after the mod and the icons are located on top of the date.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Anyone here know if the smooth red v1.1 theme will work with diginix's status bar mods?
Mine has the date shown after the mod and the icons are located on top of the date.
No Idea, I do not know this mod. I guess you have to try...

snoopy and friends theme?
put on the list !

=========================================================

Hello People!
I'm trying to gather informations about about versions on which we can and can't install the themes. Please answer me giving your MZD Version and if succed or not installing a theme. Merci!

Mine : v56.00.100 EU N = Ok

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
Corwin, i think u have set the theme for my Mazda now. Pretty sure I don't want the evil M everyone does, thinking real hard about a Deadpool emblem front grill and rear hatch where the Mazda logo usually is. All thx to the Deadpool theme u did for MZD :)

·
*The Electrician*
890 Posts
No dice, theme will not install :( very sad. OS Verizon 59.00.441 NA N

·
Registered
67 Posts
This is cool! Gonna give it a try tonight.

Reactions: Corwin9s

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
hello everybody.

Thanks to Trez, I have done some changes in the installation files. So it should also work with versions 59.x. All themes are updated with the new installation file.

Install procedure is still the same.

As I have a v56 on my own Mz3, could someone (who couldn't install theme + if possible on version 59.x) test the new version ?

Thanks in advance !

·
Registered
156 Posts
Corwin9s, I popped on your site and saw the directions for changing a background photo. It said to just name it background.png and stick it on a USB and then stick it in the USB slot. Is it really that easy or are there other files I need to have on that USB to make it swap in the new background?

61 - 80 of 171 Posts