2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I know there have been a ton of posts about all of the different exhausts on the market, but I have yet to find anything that directly pits the CS and CP-E Triton exhausts together. I know its all a matter of opinion, but I'm really curious as to which one you all think sounds better, which one performs better, and which one overall looks better.
I love the CS products (most everything on my MS3 is CS), but their shipping charges are murder. Because of this, I'm leaning to the CP-E Triton simply because EdgeAutosport.com is offering free shipping. I would love to get all of your guys' and gals' opinion on this.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Their shipping is murder because it is coming from washington...literally just about as far away from you as they could be, lol but does the shipping cost make the CP-e the same price?

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Edge gives free shipping plus they give a discount if your v.i.p. at MSF. The cp-e winds up costing about $75 less than the CS when it's all said and done.

·
Registered
383 Posts
well then i would suggest you listen to some sound clips and see which you like better. I have heard both are top quality and have a pretty solid following. I personally haven't made a choice yet but would probably go corksport but that is just me. Plus corksport has great customer service where as i have never dealt with CPe

·
Registered
383 Posts
How much is the MSF discount? i am thinking about getting internals and edge is the cheapest already but more savings is more money for the AP. lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys. I was kinda hoping someone would have first hand experience with how they sound since some youtube videos really don't do these exhausts much justice. As far as I have heard from online clips, although they are really similar in audio note, I think the Triton sounds a little more aggressive.

what about overall flow? I know the CP-E triton is a bit more twisted then the CS exhaust. does this effect performance at all?

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
How much is the MSF discount? i am thinking about getting internals and edge is the cheapest already but more savings is more money for the AP. lol
I think it's 3%. You gotta look for the code cause I don't remember it offhand. If you call JP or Eric they'll hook you up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts