2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
M3R - so very soon I am going to get my Corksport SRI/exhaust setup without spousal approval (better to ask for forgiveness than permission, right?). I was looking at the CS hangers and was wondering if its worth the price to get them?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
M3R - so very soon I am going to get my Corksport SRI/exhaust setup without spousal approval (better to ask for forgiveness than permission, right?). I was looking at the CS hangers and was wondering if its worth the price to get them?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Should of placed your order last month, i think they had a promo free exhaust hangers with purchase of CS exhaust.

I have CS exhaust and oem hangers. I plan to get them eventually, but i see no rush.
Is it worth it?
Do you have the extra $?
They have like 2 different Promo codes every month. I would suggest calling them and speaking with them.

"For a limited time only (April 1 - April 31, 2013) CorkSport is offering a free copy of our 2013 Calendar on all orders of CorkSport brand merchandise over $150.00 (does not apply to non-CS brand items)."

I have another Promo at my house. The calendar provides you a promo code each month.

·
Registered
172 Posts
They probably will last longer than the stock hangers and will probably hold the exhaust in place better as well. But do you think the stock ones will allow the exhaust to move and will wear out? I have read of a very few people with exhaust systems that move and cause issues, but it usually ends up being due to pour installation and my exhaust was welded on with the factory hangers still in place so far no movement at all. As for wearing out, I've never read of this happening to someone, however, that doesn't mean it has never happened.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
I have them too I highly recommend them if you have an aftermarket exhaust

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
They probably will last longer than the stock hangers and will probably hold the exhaust in place better as well. But do you think the stock ones will allow the exhaust to move and will wear out? I have read of a very few people with exhaust systems that move and cause issues, but it usually ends up being due to pour installation and my exhaust was welded on with the factory hangers still in place so far no movement at all. As for wearing out, I've never read of this happening to someone, however, that doesn't mean it has never happened.

they don't wear out per say but if you rail your car hard enough some times exhaust systems touch under the car during hard cornering.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I'm rocking the exhaust hangars too. Soo worth the extra money although I got em free last month sorta cuz the 10% off exhaust basically compensated the hangars and a few dollars for the exhaust per say. But now they are supper stiff. Lol they would a bitch to get off if needed

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I say get them their worth it and very not likely to corrode and rip like normal exhaust hangars do.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts