2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been here for almost a year now and well this is my first post lol mainly because this is my first major "MOD" lol
so $400 ( my total with shipping was $400), 2 days of waiting time (shipping) , 1 1/2 hours of installation time later and whaaalaaaa you have this BEAUTY :Racing 1:
SUPER easy to install. if anyone wants a quick tutorial I can make it, I took it on and off like 5 times before I finally put all the pieces back together (mainly because my dumbasss kept forgetting to screw the buttons back together lol ) so I know exactly how to do it and exactly how to put it back together it's SUPER easy.
If you're looking at them DO IT, BUT listen to this advice well this is kinda how i made my choice in spending the money for the new wheel....: you use your steering wheels buttons daily and you Wanna keep your airbag, But you want to have a new feel on the steering wheels. get the CorkSport wheel. otherwise NRG setup and go bananas with options lol.

So there you go that's my first mod of many over time hopefully. lol Thanks for reading, any questions or comments feel free to ask, I feel like a pro on installation anyways j.p LMFAO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Looks good. I hope you enjoy it.
CK

·
Super Moderator
4,430 Posts
Yeah some phones will do that, iPhones in particular. You have to take the picture with the phone held horizontally with button to the right. If you don't, the pics can end up upside down or sideways when you post them. Sounds odd but it does work...

To make the pics appear right side up, download them to your computer and get them the right way, then post them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm looking to buy the Alcantara version - hows the fit and finish on the stitching?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm looking to buy the Alcantara version - hows the fit and finish on the stitching?
its pretty spot on, the stitching is even and strong, like all leather it takes time to work itself and of course it gets better with age, not so sure on the Alcantara versions, i didn't like that it was half and half i wish they could've done a full Alcantara instead. lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
its pretty spot on, the stitching is even and strong, like all leather it takes time to work itself and of course it gets better with age, not so sure on the Alcantara versions, i didn't like that it was half and half i wish they could've done a full Alcantara instead. lol
Got the Alcantara wheel - LOVE IT. Quality is top notch!! the added grip from the sueded parts are really handy in canyons >:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts