·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Reactions: RedTape

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey guys. I did a short video of the install of the corksport solid shifter bushings. if you have any questions feel free to ask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrt7CmU9_3s
So, just to let you know, you installed these wrong. The bushings should be installed under the cage with the smaller side facing up and the larger side facing down. Washers should be on top of the cage between the bolt and the cage itself. Just so everyone knows. Also, the CS instructions blow and I'd recommend using the JBR instructions to install these.

·
Registered
22 Posts
So, just to let you know, you installed these wrong. The bushings should be installed under the cage with the smaller side facing up and the larger side facing down. Washers should be on top of the cage between the bolt and the cage itself. Just so everyone knows. Also, the CS instructions blow and I'd recommend using the JBR instructions to install these.
Small hands help.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Truth. Our instructions kind of fail on these. Also the small washer does go on top, and the bushing on bottom, but it shouldn't make a huge difference.

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
Truth. Our instructions kind of fail on these. Also the small washer does go on top, and the bushing on bottom, but it shouldn't make a huge difference.
Then send me one, I write manufacturing inspection instructions all day...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts