2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CORKSPORT Mazdaspeed MZR Bypass Valve

It's Finally Released! The CorkSport Mazdaspeed MZR Bypass Valve. After a lot of testing, revision, and customer collaboration we have the final version of our Bypass Valve for sale.

This is one of the coolest products that we have ever developed in my opinion, and I am super excited to finally be getting it in the hands of customers. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or thoughts.

Check out the Blog Here
CorkSport Mazda Performance – Blog The 33% Faster, 50% Smaller, 100% More Innovative CorkSport Bypass Valve

Watch it in Action Here:

·
Your friendly SpeedPunk
582 Posts
That sounds pretty awesome! U guys really impress me with how many new products uve been pumping out. Keep it up, ill be buying this when funds allow down the road!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
(buying an BVP today)
will this thing survive hard abuse?
If you didn't see the MSF thread where one of our Beta Testers had his car catch fire, and then pulled our BPV out... it's pretty awesome. He cleaned it off inside and out, and had a friend install it with no issues. They did replace the O-rings "just in case".

So I would say, Yes, it will withstand hard abuse. Likewise we had Beta Testers running upwards of 25 psi with no issues.

Also, I don't believe we will have more of them available until December.

·
Admiral Obvious
1,811 Posts
If you didn't see the MSF thread where one of our Beta Testers had his car catch fire, and then pulled our BPV out... it's pretty awesome. He cleaned it off inside and out, and had a friend install it with no issues. They did replace the O-rings "just in case".

So I would say, Yes, it will withstand hard abuse. Likewise we had Beta Testers running upwards of 25 psi with no issues.

Also, I don't believe we will have more of them available until December.
that sucks, because the stocker is crapping out and anything over 15 psi it auto releases and next track day is Dec 1

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're telling me! Since we had the Beta Testers lined up before I bought my MS3 I didn't get a beta test, then when we released it for sale we sold out so quick that I couldn't buy one myself! I'm still running the stock also and waiting.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts