2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you add 5 of these to your card you will get a 10% discount. The option is good for a group or club looking to save some money on the shipping and cost of the LED's. Let us know if you have any questions.

We can use this option for any part on our web page. So if there is any other parts you may want to do a group buy on just let us know and we will get it set up for you. Each part will have a different discount for it.

Thanks,
Chris.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
yea i really want these but shipping cost is pretty bad haha so if anyone wants in lmk and i will contact chris at corksport and see what we can do.
I want in

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
i've contacted CorkSpork to see how we can do this so I'll update after they get back to me. Only 2 more people! come on! Maybe if we get more than 5 people (maybe 10) they'll give us a little more discount? hahaa

·
Registered
226 Posts
I'm keen but don't think they would want to ship to Australia?

·
Hella-gone
416 Posts
I'm in if we can get a coupon code or something like that. I don't want someone to buy 5 kits and then have to resell them... It's not worth the $3.50 or so that we'd save to put someone through the hassle.

It's got to be a deal like Chubbs said in post 2.

·
cro-magnon man
510 Posts
are the cs led lights hid?
I'm in if we can get a coupon code or something like that. I don't want someone to buy 5 kits and then have to resell them... It's not worth the $3.50 or so that we'd save to put someone through the hassle.

It's got to be a deal like Chubbs said in post 2.
Was reading on cs website and I think if we get five ppl its like 5 bucks off which should cover most of the shipping in the US. Bit the more we get may be a better deal for us....

·
Registered
130 Posts
they will only ship them all to one individual.
So one of you will have to send the lights out to all respective partners in the buy.

As Chris from CS said, it would negate the benefit of a discount for the CS business. Note: we had a 10+ buy in the works.

·
cro-magnon man
510 Posts
they will only ship them all to one individual.
So one of you will have to send the lights out to all respective partners in the buy.

As Chris from CS said, it would negate the benefit of a discount for the CS business. Note: we had a 10+ buy in the works.
bit the bullet and they are acutally waiting for me at home to put them in toninght sorry guys

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.