2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Dang that sucks. Iv been cruising around at 12-1 am before around and drove by cops, and nothing....at least for now. I dont think its that loud. I have a feeling that cop was bored. hahaha

My friends are telling me my first ticket is gonna be because of the exhaust. I still have a clean record. hahaha

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Hey guys, so today I went out took a quick spin around campus, and made this video... I filmed it with my Galaxy S4.

I would suggest listening to this through headphones or have good speakers. Because i played the video through my aux cord from the phone in the car... and it sounded like hearing this thing in person. Then i played it through my laptop speakers on full... and you couldnt hear anything. So basically the sound is greatly affected what you listen through. Anyway enjoy this 56 second video of the car at idle!

20131011_151914_zpsf858d823.mp4 Video by KamilerPL | Photobucket

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hey guys so i made this 15-17 minute video. It included start up of the car, exhaust clip basically, then about 11 minutes of drive a long with some commentary done by me lol. This included uphill driving, manual mode driving, normal driving, windows open/closed etc. And the ending was me reving the car after it was warmed up and i was inside the car with my door open. I could upload the video. Idk why. So i got 2 clips that i posted here at the end of my build thread 1st post. There are 2 links on the bottom. Check em out! P.S i dont think i red lined (limiter lol) the car in that video but oh well... like i say at the end of the 2nd video... ill try to post some better videos later on!

http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/m3r-rides-meets-pics/30738-kasmos-built-thread.html#post439258

·
Hai Guyz C:
774 Posts
was thinking about getting the corksport for the 3i but i heard you'll actually lose low and mid power....all the power benefits come at the top end. Since we basically drive from light-to-light in the city, figured it'd be better to do upgrades on the suspension...although sound clips of the exhaust sound awesome.
The 2.0s have no power. Might as well just make that shit sound nice. I sure as hell love mine.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
So today my friend drove his 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 over to my house. And well... when i started my car... him and my other buddy who was with him just went "OMFG! That sounds so agressive! And its loud!" They were pretty amazed! haha When i revved my car it well... outdone his speed3. Tho, i still want his speed3. Its the non-tech package, its black on black. 256 HP underneath the hood.... while mine... 170... lol

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
So today my friend drove his 2013 Mazdaspeed 3 over to my house. And well... when i started my car... him and my other buddy who was with him just went "OMFG! That sounds so agressive! And its loud!" They were pretty amazed! haha When i revved my car it well... outdone his speed3. Tho, i still want his speed3. Its the non-tech package, its black on black. 256 HP underneath the hood.... while mine... 170... lol
263 under the hood. :D

Just yankin u chain:thumbup:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
263 under the hood. :D

Just yankin u chain:thumbup:
hahahaha

I like my mazda, but there are 2 things that id love to happen to it...

Either A) It magically turned to a Speed3 or B) My current 2.5 got converted to RWD or AWD..... lol

21 - 32 of 32 Posts