2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting the corksport power series exhaust for my sky 2013 mazda 3i- is adding the racepipe worth the $80/100 it will cost??

·
skyactiv
533 Posts
I'm thinking about getting the corksport power series exhaust for my sky 2013 mazda 3i- is adding the racepipe worth the $80/100 it will cost??
imo it is. if you don't get the racepipe then you have to cut up your exhaust and clamp on the CS exhaust. The racepipe makes it all bolt in.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Youre going to have to pay extra for the welding if you dont get the race pipe . With the race pipe it will cut the install time with just bolt on no welding. . I got the racepipe and it made the instalation easier for sure. Youre exhaust will also be louder + you get more HP out of youre exhaust (more Power) witht he Race Pipe. Are you planning on installing it yourself?

·
Registered
326 Posts
I just got my CS exhaust put on this weekend. GOt the racepipe, and their SRI as well.

So. Worth. It.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Absolutely worth it! It allows smoother airflow, and on top of that you aren't cutting any part of your stock exhaust in case you want to put your stock one back on for any reason. Just make sure it doesn't interfere with emission laws in your state.

·
Registered
326 Posts
As someone who's had their system with racepipe for about couple months now... YES! It's so worth it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts