2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I want to buy this parts i need some adaptation for that or not?
Corksport exahust 2.5 with Recepipe+ MSDS Header

thks my friends

·
Registered
92 Posts
It will eliminate both of your catalytic converters and be very loud. Getting the stock exhaust manifold out is not easy. The parts will bolt up fine. You will get CELS will no cats in place, the engine will run fine though, there is a antifouler trick that helps. Search around there is plenty info about all this .

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Search man but yes will fit fine all bolt up

·
On that college budget
5,278 Posts
I'm pretty sure you need a special gasket off like a 300Z to fit the CS exhaust and msds header without leaks??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
thks.... but i dont understand what is better in sound with MSDS corksport or magnaflow?

Some place with good discount or offer for MAGNAFLOW® 15497 - Street Series Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust System - Dual Split Rear Exit ????

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
It's al about personal taste and letting it settle in. The tone lowers quite a bit over time. I ran this setup for well over 30k miles and loved it. The man however, did not like it and I racked up 3 tickets in 8 months.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
FYI, my CEL with the MSDS has been absent for a couple months now. It will very occasionally pop up again but like every few months. I'm not running anything special for it either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts