2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 16 iSport 2.0 hatchback for about 2 years already and I've done soooo much research on an aftermarket exhaust system... The only thing I have done is deleted my resonator with a straight pipe and I liked it at first, but not too much of a fan of the raspiness it sometimes has... I believe the catback from Corksport is crazy expensive, got an HKS catback system for my 350z for about $500 and feel like it should've been around that range. Axlebacks have been in my consideration, figure if I pull the trigger, it would be from Ultimate Racing. I've seen countless of muffler deletes W/ and W/O resonators and get different noises and opinions about them and clouds my judgement.. But has anyone done a muffler delete WITH the Down pipe from corksport? I know if you email them, they can sell it to you individually. (Not sure if you need to own the axleback first to do so) Just curious... Maybe ill just do a muffler delete, install my resonator, and start saving a lil more for such a crazy luxury LOL

1 - 1 of 1 Posts