2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Corksport has agreed to do a group buy on their chassis brase for 2010+ Mazda 3's. The pricing depends on how many poeple we can get in on the buy. They also stated they they would prefer to ship to one address so of those who are intrested I guess of we can get one or two central locations where everyone could meet. So who wants in? (need to know so I can get a price)

·
Kambo
167 Posts
Sorry to post something unrelated but... Can anyone tell me why in the hell my NEW THREAD button is gone?

I cant post anything but replys WTF?

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
Your a runt =p I'll be cool if sent to my location, I live in chicago

·
Registered
226 Posts
what does this chassis brace do?

I am interested if you guys wanna meet in brisbane australia lol :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It simply adds to the tightness of the vehicle, adding to steering response and road feel. It's just one more thing to tie the car together better to you have less chassis flex through turns or hitting uneven bumps and such.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Why can't they just ship... sounds crazy to have it all go to one address

·
Registered
987 Posts

nah, just kiddin.

·
Registered
598 Posts
That's what im saying.. the op ninja is going to ninja off with everyone's mula!

:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HAHA, no but I didn't know if we could do a big mid atlantic meet say in the Fredericksburg area, and someone around D.C. could get them and bring them to the meet.

·
1,091 Posts
CorkSport is no stranger to these forums. While I appreciate you taking the time to get this going, I would MUCH prefer for Jake or Derrick from CorkSport to start their own group buy thread when they are ready to offer this. Closing as this forum is for established group buys with cost, payment information and ETA - not drumming up interest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.