Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED! Corksport Chassis Brace Group Buy

I emailed Corksport to see if they would be intrested in doing a group buy for the chassis brace for the 2nd gen. I will keep you updated as to what they say. Who all would be intrested in this buy? I know it depends on pricing, but just wanted to get a feel for who would be down if the price is right...

CORKSPORT MAZDA 3/MAZDASPEED 3 Chassis Brace

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
If price is right I'm down

·
Peanutbutter Jelly!!!
361 Posts
I'd be interested but there doesn't seem to be much allowance on each side of their resonator to account for movement front to back of the exhaust system. Since our engine puts torque on the engine mounts and can cause it to move front to back with heavy accel/decel I'd be worried about the resonator hittting it and causing noise/damage. I know it shouldn't cause a problem if you have stock exhaust but if anyone has a custom exhaust and their resonator/muffler placement is different that could cause an additional problem. I could be wrong... the flex pipe and hangers could stop that much movement from transferring.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok Corksport emailed me back saying that pricing would depend on how many I could get in the group buy. They also stated that they would prefer to ship them all to one address because of the cost of shipping the group buy would not benefit them. So now I will post up this group buy the the correct section and see who wants one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.