2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Mazda Fresher
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a teaser email saying "We’re granting your wishes" with an 11/12 date on it. On the CS site they have the logo as well. Since the CS vendor thread has suddenly vanished from M3R, anyone want to speculate in the rumor mill on what they are releasing?

I'm sure everyone hopes the completion of the turbo kit, but it's also hard for me to say that's an M3 in the pic too....grill looks too short.

Post your wild speculation here!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
It's probably a turbo upgrade for the 6 or a discount day.
CK

·
Super Moderator
4,431 Posts
From todays email it sounds like a turbo package for SA motors.
Yesterdays picture was a Mazda 6 with large exhaust tips prominently displayed, todays email has a Mazda 3 race car...The title is "Is your Mazda fast enough? LOL it can be on 11/12"

·
Mazda Fresher
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a lot of piping up in there! Previously they mentioned only 2.5L and only manuals. It limits the crowd fast on usability, but such is custom work.

From the email I got today, they are saying "Our website might explode at 6:00pm" (I assume PST) today. Hopefully, that means I can drive over there tomorrow since their walk-in hours are 9-5....

@[email protected] any reason your subforum is decomissioned on M3R now?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Yeah, that's not a Skyactiv model.. Discount day it is.
CK

·
Mazda Fresher
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I accidentally drove out there at lunch and bought an exhaust. Whoopsies!

Top surprise is having to pay sales tax even if you are from out of state now though. Ick!

·
Mazda Fresher
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, this was more like:

Washington state changed its laws which allowed Oregon residents to not pay sales tax for retail sales in WA if they showed their license. That is no longer the case.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts