2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for the trim piece this USB unit is encased with (A in the photo). I went to the dealership to order this part but they could not find the item in the system. I'm wondering if anybody has it or might know where to find it. Early this week I will be heading to scrap yards to try and get this part and its # if there is no luck here.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Have you tried Tasca Parts, I had to by the whole front console due to deep scratches on the sides from previous owner, I believe the part your looking comes with the front console and not sold as a separate part, part number is BJS7-64-320D-02.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you tried Tasca Parts, I had to by the whole front console due to deep scratches on the sides from previous owner, I believe the part your looking comes with the front console and not sold as a separate part, part number is BJS7-64-320D-02.
Thanks for the reply. I just purchased the part yesterday from a scrap yard. It’s the photo i posted.

I thought i was going to have to purchase the entire console as well but the scrap yard had it categorized under something else and i was able to purchase it separately.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,255 Posts
Just looking for the trim piece this USB unit is encased with (A in the photo). I went to the dealership to order this part but they could not find the item in the system. I'm wondering if anybody has it or might know where to find it. Early this week I will be heading to scrap yards to try and get this part and its # if there is no luck here.

Cheers
that comes with the whole console $150 - mexico
from the dealer...
BBVK-64-320A-02

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don’t know what to tell you guys. My dealer didn’t couldn’t figure out their own their parts system, didn’t know what to order so I left and just went to a scrap yard. My suggestion is go there first too. Cheaper without all the extra console pieces.

If anyone needs the number, its in my the photo.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I just purchased the part yesterday from a scrap yard. It’s the photo i posted.

I thought i was going to have to purchase the entire console as well but the scrap yard had it categorized under something else and i was able to purchase it separately.
Rather than saying "the scrap yard had it categorized under something else", please post specific details in case someone encounters the same issue in the future and finds this thread. There is nothing more frustrating in online forums that someone who posts a resolution with no details.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol. It doesn’t matter what its categorized as. You want USB slots, say USB slots. If you say console they will give you the console

The resolution is call a scrap yard and tell them the USB slots.

Ps They didn’t tell me the category nor did i ask.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts