·
Registered
76 Posts
Still waiting for mine to come :(

·
Registered
274 Posts
Still waiting in PA.

I hope it updates the software as well. I did the recall update when it first came out and the car has run rough since.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I had my recall done today, but when I request the code in the app it doesn’t show up on my car? I don’t see the signal indicator people are saying they have and I’m on version 10015 and I’m starting to think my dealership screwed up somewhere

·
Registered
64 Posts
I had my recall done today, but when I request the code in the app it doesn’t show up on my car? I don’t see the signal indicator people are saying they have and I’m on version 10015 and I’m starting to think my dealership screwed up somewhere
.... You should be at 11002...

·
Registered
64 Posts
so my dealer screwed up?? I guess I’ll call them tomorrow. Huge waste of time today smh
I assume you are in the US in which case your infotainment system should say 11002 for North America. Other regions are different numbers and aren't comparable.
Where can I check what version I’m on?
What klewis said above. Your 'package' number is effectively your software version number. For Connected Services to work you need to be at or above 11002. 11002 is the most up to date version to my knowledge at this moment. Also once you have the update and the car is ready if you go to the entertainment window from the home screen (doesn't matter what media source) at the bottom right corner where you typically see symbols for your phone you will see another greyed out box with an 'X' over it. That box will be your car's cellular connection and once it's activated you should see some value there instead of an 'X'

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got the option to enroll and I sent that activation key to my car, but my car isn’t getting the code. Any ideas on what to do?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Got the option to enroll and I sent that activation key to my car, but my car isn’t getting the code. Any ideas on what to do?
I got the option to enroll and tried twice. I got the message the servers are busy. I suspect they have more volume than the system can handle.

I suspect we should both keep trying.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got the option to enroll and tried twice. I got the message the servers are busy. I suspect they have more volume than the system can handle.

I suspect we should both keep trying.
Are you on 11002 and do you have the X or the signal bars when you are an entertainment? I don’t have them and I’m on 10015 even though I had the recall done so I don’t even get a service error message, the code just never appears. What about you kennyele?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Are you on 11002 and do you have the X or the signal bars when you are an entertainment? I don’t have them and I’m on 10015 even though I had the recall done so I don’t even get a service error message, the code just never appears. What about you kennyele?
I’m on 11002 and I have the X where the signal bars would be.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Although unlikely there is this possibility for it not working, there are reports of the TCU (telecommunications Unit) containing an invalid serial number after reprogramming, that will prevent the connected services from activating. That's why it's important for the dealer to check the serial# of the TCU after the updates and fix it if needed, see attached PDF.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have enabled Connected Services on my 2019 Mazda3; I've done the recall ~3 weeks ago.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Although unlikely there is this possibility for it not working, there are reports of the TCU (telecommunications Unit) containing an invalid serial number after reprogramming, that will prevent the connected services from activating. That's why it's important for the dealer to check the serial# of the TCU after the updates and fix it if needed, see attached PDF.
Thanks for the info. Is there a way for me to check myself if I have the invalid serial number?

·
Registered
64 Posts
It took me about 5 tries over the course of 3 hours. Twice I got to the screen on the phone where it asks for the code and car's signal bars started lighting up and seeing little arrows for connectivity but the car didn't actually give me the code until the 5th try. Everything seems to be working now. Car does turn off the second you open the door no matter what you do which is annoying but I get it. I did notice that the dash and infotainment screens lit up and functioned like normal and the car let me reach in through open windows and change settings and stuff but the climate control didn't light up or allow me to change anything. I could feel air flowing through the vents and the car was on auto when I turned it off. Hopefully the auto climate control is still functioning when remote start is used even though it doesn't light up. Also noticed the DRLs didn't light up even though they normally do. Haven't tried it at night so idk about that.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For anyone being able to access remotely to the car. Have you seen a discrepancy on "status" of "Door lock"? When I remotely unlock the door and actually unlocked but the status on smartphone shows "locked." I have done screen update as well but not updated to "unlocked." Anyone else?

1. Unlock the door from "remote"
2. Move to "status"
3. Pull screen down to make sure the screen is updated
4. Check Doors, it should say unlocked but says locked instead

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks for the info. Is there a way for me to check myself if I have the invalid serial number?
You should be able to check in the diagnostic menu. Hold the power button for 3 seconds and then while holding power also hold music and favorites button at the same time (I believe). But either way your dealership will have to do it. Try to go to a different dealership if that's an option.

21 - 40 of 77 Posts