2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Today I noticed the option to enroll in connected services for my 2019 MZ3 (so excited), but every time I try to request the activation code, I get a server error. Anyone else seeing this issue?

·
Registered
2019 Mazda3 Sedan Premium AWD (April 2019 Japan build)
196 Posts
Which smartphone App does the connected services operate through? I already had the MyMazda app on my iPhone, but I added MMS and MMSApp to my iPhone yesterday.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which smartphone App does the connected services operate through? I already had the MyMazda app on my iPhone, but I added MMS and MMSApp to my iPhone yesterday.
The MyMazda app. I'm not actually familiar with MMS or MMSApp.

·
Registered
2019 Mazda3 Sedan Premium AWD (April 2019 Japan build)
196 Posts
The MyMazda app. I'm not actually familiar with MMS or MMSApp.
I just downloaded a new version of MyMazda last week, and I don't see anything about the Connected Services. Do I need to do another upgrade (which I can't find), or does it appear in the app once the software in the car is updated?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just downloaded a new version of MyMazda last week, and I don't see anything about the Connected Services. Do I need to do another upgrade (which I can't find), or does it appear in the app once the software in the car is updated?
Have you gotten the Connected Services recall done at your dealership?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hmm 🤔 I did not got any notifications for my 2019. I have done the recall, but no connect service.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well that's weird... I didn't get a notification, but when I open the MyMazda, before I select a car, I see an "Enroll" button.
They probably push part of the service. Looks like I will need to keep waiting for it.😂

·
Registered
29 Posts
Still waiting down in Florida for it to go live, got the software update on the car no too long ago but nothing popping on the app yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought my mazda 3 2019 2 weeks ago from a dealer, would they have already performed the recall or will I have to take it back? Still nothing on the app in California.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I bought my mazda 3 2019 2 weeks ago from a dealer, would they have already performed the recall or will I have to take it back? Still nothing on the app in California.
If your car is registered in the app, then it will show a recall is needed if it hasn’t been carried out.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts