2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just opened myMazda app and it's a Recall and Special Service Program Notification so it looks like you have to take it to a dealer to enabled connected services.

Does anyone know for 2019 owners will we can 3 full years free like the 2020 or do we can less time because you know Mazda needs money...?

·
Registered
76 Posts

Yes, it will be three years free like 2020. Mazda is very nice to us the 2019 owner😄😄😄

·
Registered
143 Posts
I go Wednesday the 15th to get mine downloaded. The guy said they haven't done any yet, but he's guessing 60-90mins to download the Connected Services on my 2019 Mazda 3. First time I was ever happy to get a Recall lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The recall has been delayed. Their was a bug and they're pushing it back until they can fix it. Got a call from my service tech after scheduling my appointment for this weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The recall has been delayed. Their was a bug and they're pushing it back until they can fix it. Got a call from my service tech after scheduling my appointment for this weekend.
Just stopped by Mazda this morning. The service manager told me the same thing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Did he give any indication on what kind of bug it was? I'm curious since the 19' and 20' models are pretty similar so I'm surprised about the hiccup.
Honestly I don’t think he knew. He just said they had received a message from Mazda that morning saying to hold off on any updates until a bug in the software was fixed. He also indicated that it shouldn’t be much longer before the fix is out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I brought my car in yesterday for the connected services update(recall) . I was told it was to do software updates on the modules(parts) that had to do with connected services. I was told today that there was a bug in the updating procedure, which made it impossible to do the update. It wasn't letting the update go thru. My friend (service rep) called Mazda and they said they were working on it but no had idea when it will be ready. So they had me pick up my car and will call when he hears something

·
Registered
28 Posts
Do you know if 2019 manual hatches will get connected services as well? I know we can't do remote starts because of the way manuals work, but I'm interested in all the other features.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am hoping for the recall back again😂

·
Registered
8 Posts
Seems the recall notice for connected service is back again. Let’s see if this sticks. Booked appointment for next Monday.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts