2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

281 - 300 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
Skyactiv x
16 Posts
Hmm, interesting. Also, I can't see info on hud display for lane lock or lane depart... (switches on in menu)... Maybe it's different for EU cars?

·
Registered
16 Posts
After updating firmware 10047 (not holding the steering wheel warning) has stopped working.
This is part of the i-ACTIVSENSE package.

Has anyone noticed this problem.
I beleive I may have this same issue on 10047 EU firmware. Before updating, the system would detect my hands off the steering wheel quite quickly, but on 10047 it doesnt seem to now detect my hands being off the steering wheel.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I've the 10047 EU too and the steering wheel warning works as normal. But it appears only when the traffic jam assist (TJA) is active Otherwise I can leave the car during driving without any steering wheel warning.

·
Registered
Skyactiv x
16 Posts
Do you have safety package also? Im not sure do i have that option because it newer worked (before and after update)?

·
Registered
Skyactiv x
16 Posts
We all have i activesense but im asking do you have safety package (the one with 360 camera)... Also, do you se lock lines o hud display?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ah, sorry. I missunderstood your question.
Yes, I've the 360° camera. The lan depart lines are sometimes there and sometimes I see only a "Turn steering wheel" - symbol in the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
Skyactiv x
16 Posts
I understand,and also i see like that in instrument clister but the problem os that i cant see when it lock lines on Heads up display...

·
Registered
17 Posts
All safety settings are active, including the TJA, but when I release my hands from the steering wheel, no alarm is given since firmware update 10047.

Lane Keep Assist has also failed after updating firmware 10047.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I was surprised about the long time it tooks until the warning appears. I think it was about 10 seconds.
How long have you removed your hands from the steering wheel?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I was surprised about the long time it tooks until the warning appears. I think it was about 10 seconds.
How long have you removed your hands from the steering wheel?
Long enough to be able to activate the alarm, but no warning. Even with one finger on the underside the steering wheel was immediately triggered by firmware 10019.

Lane Keep Assist is also very slow since update version 10047 with reacting to keep the car between the white lines of the road but the steering wheel reacts when the wheel is over the white line of the road. Also with the setting mode Fast response.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone know what is the latest version for Region 4A01? I'm on 10044 and mine dealer said it is the latest.

Currently having issues with spotify, music will skip a beat when connected to android auto.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would not as NA North America has specific features and hardware that are NA only IN CAR.
4A (ADR) and EU use virtually identical firmware as they use DAB+ Digital Radio, North America does not they use Sat Digital. There is no installed DAB hardware in any made for NA car, and no Sat receiver in a made for 4A ADR or EU Car.
Are you suggesting that 4A and EU firmware are actually interchangeable? My car currently has 4A region FW and I’m wondering if it’s possible to update to EU. If not, can attempting to do so brick the car or it just simply rejects the update?

Also wondering if it does succeed in updating to EU, can it also enable some features such as MRCC Stop & Go. When I asked my dealer they said the hardware is actually identical, it’s just software/legality issue so that it’s disabled in my region (in here it’s only MRCC without Stop&Go).

·
Registered
72 Posts
Are you suggesting that 4A and EU firmware are actually interchangeable? My car currently has 4A region FW and I’m wondering if it’s possible to update to EU. If not, can attempting to do so brick the car or it just simply rejects the update?

Also wondering if it does succeed in updating to EU, can it also enable some features such as MRCC Stop & Go. When I asked my dealer they said the hardware is actually identical, it’s just software/legality issue so that it’s disabled in my region (in here it’s only MRCC without Stop&Go).

I hate to say this to break your hope, but enable MRCC stop & go has nothing to do with CMU update. You can only enable those by using dealer tool MDARS. CMU update won’t give you those enable. Ask your dealer to enable it through MDARS (they probably won’t lol)

·
Registered
59 Posts

Is your car an automatic or do you have a manual gearbox. Stop&Go is only applicable for automatics.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm surprised by the lack of firmware updates for the Mazda connect system, specifically for Australia. Aaprt from the single EU update version firmware which is able to be used, that's been it since the launch of the vehicle in Australia.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #297
This 7th Gen Mazda Connect II or MZD Connect II will be installed on new face-lift 2020 and 2021 CX-9 and CX-5 from production in November and December for North American markets at this stage until a few months later then all other markets will get.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I hate to say this to break your hope, but enable MRCC stop & go has nothing to do with CMU update. You can only enable those by using dealer tool MDARS. CMU update won’t give you those enable. Ask your dealer to enable it through MDARS (they probably won’t lol)
Is this something that a consumer/non dealer can buy? My previous car is a VW, I assume it’s something similar to VCDS/VAG-COM. For a one-time purchase ~$200 cable you get to modify the car codings, it was so much fun and useful.

Is your car an automatic or do you have a manual gearbox. Stop&Go is only applicable for automatics.
Auto. Only one trim is sold here and there’s no manual option.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Has anyone with Mazda Connected Services seen a software update come in through the air yet?
My US market 2020 came to me with firmware 10050 and I set up connected services at the dealership. There is a "software update" option in the system, but it says no updates available. Looks like firmware 11002 is the latest per ASH8's repository.

281 - 300 of 318 Posts