2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

241 - 260 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all.
I have read through the forums and saw a few users from Aus having success with the EU firmware. Would this also work for NZ models?

My current package is 10019

Update: I went ahead and installed the EU Firmware and can confirm it is working for NZ

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you know if the most recent NA update updated anything significant? I’m debating giving it a shot, but only if it’s worthwhile.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Did mine yesterday and it went perfectly. Just follow the guide and that's it.

About fixes: I imediately got back the turn by turn guidance from Nav that I've lost 2 times with the previous firmware

Other improvements I've noticed: new radar warning on gps displayed on the bottom left corner and the wheels of the car on the cylinder deactivation menu now turn correclty instead of blinking.

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's possible, but improbable. I have been through the menus line by line many times.
hello. Were you able to make it work? I have the same problem. Speed limit shows only on instrument cluster, but not on the active driving display. I have the nav card, not using android auto / apple car play but no luck so far

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello. Were you able to make it work? I have the same problem. Speed limit shows only on instrument cluster, but not on the active driving display. I have the nav card, not using android auto / apple car play but no luck so far
Have you tried pressing factory reset on the active driving display settings?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #249 (Edited)
This applies ONLY for <150 of ...
2020 BP Mazda 3 with Mazda Telematics and Issues Connecting the MYMAZDA phone App with an ENROLLMENT ERROR.
ONLY for North America.
VIN JM1 BP**** L1 147656 - 151884 ..... JAPAN MADE ONLY.

Symptoms are Enrollment problems with Phone and Mazda Connect (CMU)
*Infotainment center display does not provide the Authorization Code
*Infotainment center display “Software Update Error” message

MUST update Firmware to Latest Available (or later)...restart car and re-enroll App.
CMU_7000C0A-NA01_11002
NA01_11002

Mazda Connect telematics will not work on 2019 BP Mazda 3.(does not have hardware).

·
Registered
1 Posts
This applies ONLY for <150 of ...
2020 BP Mazda 3 with Mazda Telematics and Issues Connecting the MYMAZDA phone App with an ENROLLMENT ERROR.
ONLY for North America.
VIN JM1 BP**** L1 147656 - 151884 ..... JAPAN MADE ONLY.

Symptoms are Enrollment problems with Phone and Mazda Connect (CMU)
*Infotainment center display does not provide the Authorization Code
*Infotainment center display “Software Update Error” message

MUST update Firmware to Latest Available (or later)...restart car and re-enroll App.
CMU_7000C0A-NA01_11002
NA01_11002

Mazda Connect telematics will not work on 2019 BP Mazda 3.(does not have hardware).
Does anyone know if the Mazda 3 2020 in Australia have the hardware for telematics?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
32 Posts
You need to have them update your bcm at the dealership and then speed limit will show up on the active driving display

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #254
Just letting you guys know I have been banned over at the Mazda CX30 for 'spam'.
Mazda CX‌-30 Forum
Under my same user name as here ASH8.
I post the exact same information as I do here, message says please contact Admin if you believe this ban was in error, but no Admin link and the 'Contact US' goes to an ''OOps page'' when I send any message as I have been banned.
I can log on, but that is about it.
Great hey when their left hand does not know how their right hand works.
Anyway, the Forum owners are the exact same ones who own this website and Mazda 6 where I post, I believe a trigger happy CX-30 "moderator" decided to flex ''it's'' muscle.
I am 100% done when or if they do this here also, you guys will have to rely on another member to find the downloads, etc, I am sure someone will step up.(y)

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Just letting you guys know I have been banned over at the Mazda CX30 for 'spam'.
Mazda CX‌-30 Forum
I post the exact same information as I do here, message says please contact Admin if you believe this ban was in error, but no Admin link and the 'Contact US' goes to an ''OOps page'' when I send any message as I have been banned.
Anyway, the Forum owners are the exact same ones who own this website and Mazda 6 where I post, I believe a trigger happy CX-30 "moderator" decided to flex ''it's'' muscle.
I am 100% done when or if they do this here also, you guys will have to rely on another member to find the downloads, etc, I am sure someone will step up.(y)
It's CX30's loss, sir. You've a good home here in M3R. We appreciate the constant updates!

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mazda CX‌-30 Forum
You are always my only hope for updating my Mazda 3 !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in the UK and driving a Mazda 3 gt sport tech 2019 model and I am on package 10013 is there a update and if so is it easy to do any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well said,
i joined this forum about a year ago and whee I see a new post from ASH8, I know i can trust!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #260
Just letting you know, my Ban at CX-30 Forum was lifted, they blamed a Spam Checker, funny that, same exact owners as here, exact same forum format, so why has this 'spam checker' not banned me here.?
The only difference are the unpaid Moderators are not the same on each forum, and I Mod in a USA Car Forum for the past 15 years..
Yeah, I am cynical comes with old age, I don't buy their BS it was some clueless trigger happy Mod.
Anyway...

241 - 260 of 263 Posts