2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dude those rims are sick! Are they Mitsubishi OEM?

I have the same exact car btw. :)

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
BC since they are a forum fav

Reactions: MidnightAxela

·
Registered
282 Posts
BC since they are a forum fav
tis true. I've never had coils but im currently researching cause I want some, and from what I've read get BC out of those two. Megans get bad reviews and what worries me is BC makes megan racing (from what I've read). Both made in Taiwan. But there are numerous ppl on here w/ BC that I dont hear complaining so they seem to be good enough.
EDIT: cheapest I've found em is 995 shipped www.circuitmotorsports.net

·
Registered
192 Posts
Get BCs unless you plan on tracking heavily they will provide you with the low and adjustability you desire.

contact Billy at import image racing, I was able to get a good deal on BC coils and rear camber arms shipped...He's a sponsor on mazdafitment and i know midnightaxela has also gotten coils from him because he is the one that told me to hit up Billy. Awesome customer service and they've got BC coils ready to ship sameday, took me less than a week to get mine. You can email him at [email protected] or on aim at importimagebilly

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help! Ill probably be ordering BC coils soon. Hopefully Ill be able to post pictures later.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have a set of BC coils used for about 10k miles, brand new shock cartridges if you're interested..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Get BCs unless you plan on tracking heavily they will provide you with the low and adjustability you desire.

contact Billy at import image racing, I was able to get a good deal on BC coils and rear camber arms shipped...He's a sponsor on mazdafitment and i know midnightaxela has also gotten coils from him because he is the one that told me to hit up Billy. Awesome customer service and they've got BC coils ready to ship sameday, took me less than a week to get mine. You can email him at [email protected] or on aim at importimagebilly
Just sent him an email. I want to order mine this week.

·
Zoom Zooming
126 Posts
Are those stock eclipse wheels?

·
General
170 Posts
Bc br!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts