2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Уважаемые все у меня mazda 6 2017 но без CMU
Я хотел бы установить его. Я сделал жгут проводов для CMU. Подключите все содержимое. Мне нужна помощь для активации CMU.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I
Dear all, I have a mazda 6 2017 but without CMU

I would like to install it. I made a wiring harness for CMU. Connect all contents. I need help activating CMU

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, Thanks for all the details! based on the pictures i traced the connector to a GT17H/HN series from hirose

Then I managed to find this cable, with a much nicer price tag and everything already done :)

It worths to try if it works when i connect an iphone via usb directly.

I ordered it. lets see...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi, Thanks for all the details! based on the pictures i traced the connector to a GT17H/HN series from hirose

Then I managed to find this cable, with a much nicer price tag and everything already done :)

It worths to try if it works when i connect an iphone via usb directly.

I ordered it. lets see...

Hi Guys,

had the opportunity to install the cable in the car but unfortunately it does not trigger anything related with carplay :(
At least i can fast charge the phone with it. ( i had to switch the v+ and v- in the cable header before installing)

I left the cable connected so later i'll see with lsusb what new devices are detected by the cmu.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi Guys,

had the opportunity to install the cable in the car but unfortunately it does not trigger anything related with carplay :(
At least i can fast charge the phone with it. ( i had to switch the v+ and v- in the cable header before installing)

I left the cable connected so later i'll see with lsusb what new devices are detected by the cmu.
Hi, is there any progress?

21 - 31 of 31 Posts