Status
Not open for further replies.
2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  punkk77 
#1 ·
EDITED

#3 ·
Closed

#5 ·
Or post on Ebay if you want to sell it. Or ensure you sell this via paypal and not request this be sent as a gift. So that our Forum memebers are not tricked. Anyone interested in this please be careful. If you don't know the person never send the payment through paypal as a gift, in case you ever have to dispute it or report you never received the item.

#6 ·
MSF just enacted a 150 post minimum before you can post items for sale there. Were gonna see more people coming over here to sell stuff.

#10 · (Edited)
You do know that before anyone takes your new internals seriously your going to have to publish some fp data at wot. Autotech's typically will crack open the Rail valve/relief valve more than a dozen times on a wot throttle run to release excess pressure (>1850 psi). Autotech's rarely crack open the rail valve during normal driving. Stock internals never crack open the rail valve. Your advertising that your new internal flow more than Autotechs. If your internals are constantly opening the relief valve people are worried it will lead to premature failure. Just saying you should get some data out that shows they operate in a safe pressure range. Not so much here on M3R but more so to keep the wolves at bay on MSF.

As of right now Autotech's are still the safe bet until info is published that says otherwise.

#9 ·
I was just being nice lol

#11 ·
I know data will be called for, and I know we have it to backup the claims, it's just a matter of seeing if we can share the info. I have no idea what is proprietary and what isn't. I do know that I've been running these in my 2009 MS3 since I bought it, we have Steve Kritzberg who has over 25,000 miles logged on his, and we also have them running in MS6's and of other Gen 2 MS3's. Beyond that we have 2 years of testing and I feel 100% confident in them. That's why I'm running them on a MS3 with only an OTS map and intake for power.... and trust them.

As for what data we can show, I'm sure it will come. I'm excited to see the data myself. MSF is a pack of wolves though.

#12 · (Edited)
Kritz running them for 25k is a good sign. Here's how many times my Autotech's crack the RV (20 times) on a datalog I did yesterday. It's not proprietary info. Anyone that does a datalog can post the fp.

Ironically the more boost you run the fewer times the Rail valve opens and closes. The higher boost keeps the fuel pressure at bay so the fuel rail doesn't over pressurize as often. Running 18-20 psi causes less wear and tear on the rail valve than running 16-17 psi if your running aftermarket fp internals.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.