2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wouldn't you expect the air to blow a bit warm if you have the temp set 24 degrees higher than the outside temp?
I've just never had ANY other vehicle's climate control work like that. Seems stupid to me to have to use the A/C in 40F outside temp. Guess I could always just turn off and roll the windows down eh? :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've just never had ANY other vehicle's climate control work like that. Seems stupid to me to have to use the A/C in 40F outside temp. Guess I could always just turn off and roll the windows down eh? :p
The A/C also controls humidity. In UK winters 40F outside and wet is common so leaving the A/C on is the most effective way to avoid condensation on all the windows.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey folks,

My 2019 Mazda 3 when having the climate control on, blows really warm air. I have it at 15.5deg C and it’s still blowing warm air and only when I put it on “Lo” it blows colder air.

is this because the temperature is set to the cabin temperature? Even if that’s the case, I find it impossible to think that 15.5Deg C should be blowing hot air. I’ve driven it for 1.5 hours and it still blows warmer air at 15.5 Deg C.

I called the service techs at my dealership and they said there’s no bulletin for that kind of issue in my car. I live in Canada if that helps.
Thanks,
Hey folks,

My 2019 Mazda 3 when having the climate control on, blows really warm air. I have it at 15.5deg C and it’s still blowing warm air and only when I put it on “Lo” it blows colder air.

is this because the temperature is set to the cabin temperature? Even if that’s the case, I find it impossible to think that 15.5Deg C should be blowing hot air. I’ve driven it for 1.5 hours and it still blows warmer air at 15.5 Deg C.

I called the service techs at my dealership and they said there’s no bulletin for that kind of issue in my car. I live in Canada if that helps.
Thanks,
I had this issue, my dealer did this ECU update from the TSB attached. Fixed mine so far 🤞. https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2019/MC-10165346-0001.pdf

41 - 44 of 44 Posts