2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I find my Mazda3 there's a clicking sound from the dashboard whenever I turn the vehicle. It sounds like something loose and rolled all the way from the behind the aircon control to behind the glovebox. And it just sound like a pebble just keep rolling left and right and hit the end when I swing my car.

Anyone got any idea whats causing this?

Thanks!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same issue with my 2017 mazda 3. Had the same noise in my 2014 too. Now my temp control doesn't work. Have you heard anything else on this?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sounds can be misleading. On my 2016 M3 I had a sound like something was rolling from the air conditioning to behind the glove box. Turned out it was the stuff in the glove box (owners manual and some other similar stuff) sliding as I went around turns. Stuffing things in there to prevent sliding cured that problem.

But the periodic right-side clicking sound - that's a different thing. I get that mostly when I turn on or off the air conditioning. I'm starting to think maybe it has something to do with expansion and contraction of the ductwork that takes the conditioned air to the vents.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts